Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Challenge your Self in Spring

Hi there,

Michelle here. Spring has arrived in Australia and this means it's TIME to put into action the plans and dreams we made through winter!

A lot of people talk about getting on purpose and living their dreams, but how many people do something about that?

Are you one of those people who keep putting it off and never feel satisfied with your life?

Many people ask me how I manage to run my Wu Tao company, take care of my special needs daughter and stay happy and focused. Well, I have a process I follow and it's been working extremely well for me for the past 15 years. I have created a life that reflects my deepest soul purpose and it's a real joy to be living an authentic, creative and fulfilling life.

Do you feel on purpose in your life?

Are you ready to put your thoughts into action, stop procrastinating and find out exactly what YOUR sacred purpose is?

Here's a Spring Challenge!

Put your dreams into action and make your sacred purpose real. No more excuses! Being on purpose makes everything else in your life, so much more effortless. So, if you are tired of waiting, I want to support you in getting there.

This is my gift to you, as part of Wu Tao's 10th Anniversary Celebrations.

Please join me in my very first free WEBINAR course "Living your Sacred Purpose" to be held on 11th October 2010 where you will learn exactly what YOUR sacred life purpose is AND how to live it in your life now. Mark it in your calendar now.

In this webinar, you will:
Find out exactly what you are meant to be doing in your life NOW.
Learn how to access your Qi energy so you can use it to create what you want.
Discover what your deepest soul purpose is for this lifetime.
Learn a simple formula that will help you to restore balance quickly and easily

I will be in touch again soon with more details of how to register. Remember, this is a free gift as part of our anniversary celebrations, and there are only limited places. After that, the course will still be available, but at our regular price of $27.00. So make sure you look out for the next email, and register early!

I hope to be meeting you in cyberspace soon!

Warmest regards

Michelle Locke
Wu Tao Dance

PS. When you are on purpose, doors of opportunity open everywhere. What you learn at this seminar will benefit you for years to come.

PPS. If this is your first webinar, let me say from my own experience its easy to sign on and lots of fun to participate! All you have to do is follow the instructions and you will end up at in the right place. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment