Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wu Tao Specials Extended!

Hi!
I have just got home from teaching Wu Tao in Melbourne to a new group of Instructors AND spending time teaching the new Surrender Dance to a gorgeous group of teachers.  It was a great week and I have come back feeling energised (from a week of dancing every day) and inspired!

I meant to send you a reminder earlier in case you were wanting to take up one of our 'special october offers', but I got caught up in my other job, mothering! Sorry about that!

 So I will extend the specials for another week until the 7th November.

Here's the link to the page with details again. 


Feel free to email me if you need more information.



Oh and if you want to do the Wu Tao Couples retreat in Bali you had better be quick! There is only 1 spot left! 


Blessings and much love

Michelle

PS.  Some of the beautiful messages I got during the week!

"What a great week this has been! Wu Tao has given me so much peace and good health. I can't wait to see where it takes me" 

"Thankyou. For creating and supporting such incredible beauty.  I have loved this week"

"I just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful day yesterday.  I truly feel so blessed to have you and Wu Tao in my life.  I came away yesterday, knowing in my heart that without Wu Tao and without dance in my life I am not myself.."
Blessings and much love

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment